ACES ONLINE STAFFING - Makati
• Be part of one of Australia’s leading training organisations!
• Supportive and friendly team environment
• Great location and shift (6:30 AM – 3:30 PM).
Do you love speaking to people and providing high quality customer service? Do you want to get the most out of your career? If your answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As an Customer Care Associate you will efficiently and effectively perform administrative tasks to help with the successful running of our busy and productive training organisation. Your main tasks will be handling incoming calls and providing clients with assistance to their queries or directing them to the appropriate department. You will book appointments into our system for our students so they can have a one-on-one phone support session with their trainers. You will also be providing awesome support to the team by doing administrative tasks.
Full training will be provided on our systems and processes as well as continuous coaching and mentoring. Reporting to the Admin Manager, you will gain new abilities and continuously develop professionally to perform other activities as required.
• Calls are answered within designated timeframes
• Messages are relayed within designated timeframes
• Customer satisfaction ratings are within set KPI’s
• Data entry is performed to a high standard with few errors
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
• At least 1-2 years in customer service
• Proficient with computers and Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Strong Data Entry skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
• A diligent and organised approach to all task
• An energetic personality
• A love of talking to people
What’s In It For You?
• Avoid the rush hours with a 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM shift
• Weekends off!
• Accessible location in Ayala Ave., Makati City (Temporary Work from Home set up)
• Competitive salary package!
• Annual Vacation and Sick leave credits
• HMO Benefits with up to 2 dependents
• Fun Company Events!
• Weekly dress-downs, monthly lunch-outs, Family Day, EOFY Celebration, Inspire Cup, Christmas Event, and many more!
• Work in a dynamic and fun environment!
• Continuous Professional Growth and Development!
• Wide array of trainings
• Role-Oriented Trainings, Coaching, and Mentoring
• Opportunity to take an Inspire Certification course of your interest upon regularisation!