Hunter’s Hub Inc. - Makati
15,000 - 18,000
“Bachelor’s Degree of Finance or related fields
– Graduate of four (4) year course preferably in Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance, Informaation Technology
– Experience in audit process, legal compliance, documentation, Financial Software, Corporate Finance
– Attention to details, thoroughness, presentation skills, objectivity, reporting research results
Open for freshgraduates
Keen to details
Have a good sense of time management
Willing to work onsite in Makati Open for fresh graduates. With experience and exposure in the related field is an advantage. Can start ASAP. Work from home during the pandemic and willing to do onsite in Makati if ever needed. (They are required to go onsite at least 2-3 weeks upon Deployment for their duties & responsibilities, nature of work and process familiarization.) ”
– Performs detailed evaluation and internal control and audit reviews of the company’s business process.
– Develops and maintains audit system. Consults with the different company’s business units faculty on operational issues.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining the business process, records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs
• Recommends new policies and procedures as a result of audit findings.
• Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
• Complies with law, legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– May be given other tasks to address the current needs or requirements of the company.