BruntWork Pty Ltd - Manila
40000 - 75000
This job is FREELANCE full-time and work-from-home (8 hrs a day)
● Permanent work from home
● Immediate hiring
● Steady freelance job
About the Client:
The client is a measurement-first agency that drives profitable business outcomes through effective and data-based marketing efforts️.They maximise efficiencies by incorporating effective measurement methodologies underpinning each of our campaigns. This ensures they tie their media buys back to key business objectives, resulting in a more effective return on investment.
About the Role:
Due to strong business growth, we are looking for a Paid Social Specialist with 5+ years experience who will have a range of duties including social strategy development, campaign management, implementation of test and learn frameworks and overseeing a range of campaigns across multiple social media platforms.
– Liaise with Account Management team and implementation plans are aligned with overarching search strategies to generate growth and maximise performance for clients
– Strong understanding of how to best drive business growth and achieve client goals through the application of paid social campaigns
– Strong understanding of e-commerce and how to generate revenue through use of paid social connecting to key e-comm platforms such as Shopify
– Highly skilled in acquisition strategies across social platforms and understanding of how to best leverage tactics to drive performance
– Experienced with conversion and brand lift studies across platforms
– Ability to multi-task and manage a wide range of clients and campaigns with varying objectives
– Experienced with campaign management across Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat, Facebook and TikTok
– Strong technical skills and must be knowledgeable in pixel implementation, tagging and catalogue management
– Strong understanding of how to best leverage dynamic capabilities cross-platform
– Highly skilled in reporting analysis and providing strategic insights which align to client goals
– Must be able to successfully run multivariate tests in order to determine highest performing creative and target markets
– Strong understanding of measurement and attribution, in addition to its limitations.
– Staying current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to social media marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics
– Must stay abreast of key trends in the social industry
– Must be able to upskill junior team members and oversee implementation by junior social specialists
What You’ll Get:
We work across a range of clients and industries, with a focus on development and execution of innovative ideas across a range of channels to maximise a brand’s business outcome.
As part of a small team, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the industry and involved across a wide range of projects. We will work with you to upskill you in performance media, as we manage campaigns across programmatic channels, social, native, paid search among others.
If you’re excited by marketing and playing a key role in achieving client’s business objectives through innovative and strategic advertising, underpinned by effective measurement, this is the perfect role for you!
● Intel I3/Ryzen 3/MAC Intel I5
● RAM 8GB
● Windows 10/Catalina and Up Only
● 20-25mbps Internet speed
Copy-paste the link below on your browser then take the ONLINE EXAMS and do the Video Recording
● Vocabulary Tests
● Aptitude Tests
● Video Recording
*Only those who took the online exams and have met the requirements will be contacted*