Hunter’s Hub Inc. - Pasig
80,000 - 120,000
• Commercial, hands-on working on experience with TDD, specifically JEST
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Delivery environments
• Experience with automated module bundlers such as Webpack/Parcel
• Highly Experience with automated build tool such as gulp, grunt
• Highly Experience with package managers such as npm, yarn
• Experience with source code management workflows across multiple teams with Git
• Ability to implement a fully automated CI/CD pipeline using Bamboo, from code checking to production deployment
• Experience working in fast paced agile delivery environment and manage work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
• Ability to design and implement unit test cases, integration test cases and performance test cases for APIs and UI components
• Experience working collaboratively with other engineering teams on a product
• Experience creating APIs to support front end features
• Practical experience with functional programming concepts will be advantageous.
• Experience in consuming Web Services – REST/JSON
• Experience with XSS Prevention techniques”
“Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
Directing our software programming initiatives
Overseeing the development of documentation.
Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
Managing the software development lifecycle.
Monitoring system performance.
Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
Developing and executing project plans.
Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
Testing new software and fixing bugs.
Shaping the future of our systems.”