Hunter’s Hub Inc. - Pasig
80,000 - 120,000
“• Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming Concepts(OOPS) and Java Skills
• Good experience in creating test scripts using Selenium or Appium in Java.
• Experience in data- driven test using Jenkins and Excel.
• Good Experience in writing XPath to locate web elements.
“Test engineer for AIS Telecom, Thailand. As a test engineer, the
candidate should be able to work with agile teams in Thailand contributing to Test
Management activities with an attitude to learn new technologies, tools and products
along with flexible working schedule.
Roles & Responsibilities as part of the Job Description
• Prepares Test Execution Plan
• Defines appropriate tests required and associated test data
• Prepares the SAT/UAT Cases and BDTM
• Assists in overseeing execution of SAT/UAT activities
• Evaluates and reports result of the test cycle to Test Manager
• Fluent Communication in English with Thai Associates
• Working with microfocus tools”