Effective July 19, 2019
JobPinoy and Privacy
www.jobpinoy.com is operated by Jobpinoy.com Co. a Philippine partnership registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission with Certificate of Registration No. PG201912020, is a job search engine and employment platform website that provides an online tool for both job seeker and employer.
Our site is a platform that connects jobseekers and employers. For optimum results, the site requires registration/subscription to our service and entails collection and sharing of your data with your consent.
Registered individual (jobseeker) users of Jobpinoy.com co.’s free resume upload services, video cover services/ “profile cover video feature”, and our platform integrated payment systems and third-party affiliates.
Business/Employer’s account users of Jobpinoy.com co.’s job posting services, advertisement page, and third-party affiliates.
We are best to promote and help our Customers (jobseekers and employers) if we have their complete and accurate data/profile/information.
We take data protection very seriously and understand the importance of protecting your privacy. The following discusses the Collection and Processing of Personal Information and Other Data from Users/Subscribers www.jobpinoy.com collects and shares data, including personal data, from jobseekers and employers.
i. Collection of personal information and other data from registered/subscribed jobseekers
Jobseekers – If you are jobseeker, “Personal Information” refer to information that identifies you as an individual or company such as your name, date of birth, email address, IP address, other personal information stated in your Curriculum Vitae that you have shared on your www.jobpinoy.com registration profile.
Personal Information we collect about you may include the following:
- General identification and contact information: your name; address; email; IP address; telephone details; gender; marital status; family status; date and place of birth; physical attributes including photos and profile video.
- Marketing preferences: when you enter a contest or prize draw or other sales promotion or respond to a voluntary customer satisfaction survey.
- Information from Apps: when you submit comments to www.jobpinoy.com site, participate in message boards, blogs, send us emails or any other user generated content facility.
- Publicly available information in relation to professional history: your educational background; employment history; skills and experience; professional licenses and affiliations; educational and professional qualifications.
ii. Collection of personal information and other data from registered/subscribed employers
Employer – If you are an employer, personal information include your business registration number with the appropriate agency (i.e. Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of Trade and Industry, etc.), tax identification number, video data and other relevant information that you have shared on www.jobpinoy.com registration profile.
www.jobpinoy.com processes and uses your data ONLY when you give your consent. For example, we rely on consent when we send promotional material or when you link your www.jobpinoy.com account to your Social Network account for chat feature service. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
iii. Processing of personal information for legitimate interests
www.jobpinoy.com also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
- ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Websites operate effectively;
- selling services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customers’ behavior, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and,
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, e.g. preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behavior and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies.
The data that we collect and process may, under certain circumstances, be provided to Third Party Providers. This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing and market research and analysis service providers; document and records management providers; technical engineers; data storage and cloud providers and similar third-party vendors and outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
- All uploaded paid/free profile cover video will be deleted on its scheduled expiry date. We do not keep, save or store video data after expiration period.
- Only subscribed employers can see and view your profile and uploaded video.
- Your uploaded paid/free profile cover video are not downloadable from our website nor has option on any subscribed employers’ dashboard/platform to download it.
For Jobseekers and Employers:
Terms and Condition
Platform Usage Agreement
Jobpinoy.com Co. specifically prohibits jobseekers from:
- posting or submitting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own.
- posting any resume or applying for a job on behalf of another party.
- posting content (picture or video) that promotes any religious sectors.
- using profile cover video feature/service to upload to a competitor or third party which provides the same service.
- uploading a profile cover video that provides false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own.
- using profile cover video feature/service to upload any video that is legally owned, distributed, patented and copyright by a third-party company or person.
- the jobseeker to upload profile cover video that contain links to any site or services competitive to our company.
- utilizing profile cover video to advertise/market/ post any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML tags, “hidden keywords, repetitive keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to its use.
- utilizing the profile cover video feature/service to market/advertise any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, proprietary, partnership, corporate services, distributorship or other business opportunity offers.
- using our services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or posting or submitting any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, at the sole discretion of Jobpinoy.com Co.
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the www.jobpinoy.com site.
Jobpinoy.com Co. specifically prohibits the Employers/ Company from:
- posting or submitting any incomplete, false or inaccurate company/business information or information which is not your own.
- posting any job opening or upload profile video, picture and video advertisement on behalf of another party.
- posting content (picture or video advertisement) that promotes any religion.
- posting any jobs on jobpinoy.com website for any competitor of Jobpinoy.com Co. or jobs or other content that contain links to any site competitive to our company and/or upload/post profile video, video and picture advertisement that advertise/market/sell our competitors and their services.
- using profile cover video feature/service and /or advertisement page to upload any video that is legally owned, distributed, patented and copyright by a third-party company or person.